Presented by the Precision Machined Products Association and co-presented by Production Machining and Modern Machine Shop, PMTS gives you the opportunity to attend a show that’s been put together just for you – manufacturers of precision machined parts. For 3 days in April, all the vendors that you travel miles to see at other shows will be concentrated in one place - the Greater Columbus Convention Center.
In addition, PMTS offers classroom sessions and hands-on technical sessions on the show floor that will give you the chance to see machines up-close and in action.
Where is PMTS?
Greater Columbus Convention Center
Exhibit Halls E, F, & D
400 North High St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
What You'll See
You’ll find more than 250 exhibitors focused on the precision machining industry showcasing these and other products and services:
· Automatic Screw Machines
· Lathes and CNC Turning Centers
· Rotary Transfer Machines
· Cutting Tools, Holders and Attachments
· Support Machinery
· Wire EDM Equipment
· Accessories and Auxiliary Equipment
· Grinding Machines
· Raw Materials
· Metrology Equipment
· Computer Hardware and Software
· Quality Management Systems
· Secondary Operation Machines
And much more! View the complete list of exhibitors here.
Who Should Attend
If you have the following title or function, you won't want to miss PMTS:
· Job Shop Owner / Manager
· Automotive Manager / Engineer
· Manufacturing Production Manager / Engineer
· Quality Assurance / Control Manager
· Product Design Manager
· Research and Development Manager
· Factory Automation Manager
· CNC Programmer / Engineer
· Machinist / Machine Operator
· Supervisor / Leader
· Purchasing Manager